RATES FOR HALF-DAY (FOUR-HOUR) TRIPS
- One or two passengers: $375.00
- Additional passengers: $50. each
- To insure our passengers’ safety and comfort a mate is required.
- Mate’s gratuity is generally 15-20% of total paid to captain.
- Only cash or personal checks accepted — no credit cards, please.
Checks should be made payable to Captain Sal Tardella.
- Maximum total of passengers is 6, but no more than 4 passengers can be adults, (e.g. four adults or four adults/ two children, or three adults/three children, etc.)
- When booking a Saltwater fishing trip, a Saltwater Fishing License is not required aboard “My Bonnie.”
DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO HOLD A DATE:
Please note that a $100 deposit is necessary to hold a reservation if trip is more than 48 hours from time it is booked. Deposits should be in the form of a check, payable to Capt. Sal Tardella, and mailed to 7 Outer Road, Norwalk CT 06854 immediately after reservation has been booked. (Deposits may be made via PayPal, if preferred. For details on this option, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note that the deposit will be applied to the charges for the fishing charter, but it will become nonrefundable if trip is cancelled by client less than 72 hours in advance of the reserved date (unless mutually agreed upon by captain and client.)
WHAT TO BRING ALONG WITH YOU
- Please wear sneakers or boat shoes. A light jacket is a good idea, even in warm weather.
- Bring sunscreen and sunglasses; also recommended is a hat or cap with a wide brim or visor.
- Sandwiches and bottled beverages can be stored in the boat’s insulated box.
Note: If you plan to take home your catch, bring along a cooler with some ice, (and leave it in your vehicle during the trip.)