Captain Sal Tardella offers family-friendly fishing charters on the scenic Indian River and the renowned Sebastian Inlet, Florida from early December through late April.
Located just minutes from the Vero Beach Disney Resort. Only 15 minutes from Exit 156 on I-95.
More details can be found below.
- One or two passengers: $250.00
- Additional passengers: $50 each
- Maximum capacity: 3 passengers
- We can only accept cash or personal checks — no credit cards please
- Checks should be made payable to Captain Sal Tardella
WHAT TO BRING ALONG WITH YOU
- Please wear sneakers or boat shoes. A light jacket is a good idea, even in warm weather.
- Bring sunscreen and sunglasses; a hat with a visor is also recommended.
- Sandwiches and bottled beverages can be stored in the boat’s insulated box.
- Note: If you plan to take home your catch, bring along a cooler with some ice, (and leave it in your vehicle during the trip.)
My Bonnie is now located at the OUTRIGGERS MARINA, 4015 Main Street in Micco FL (a bit north of Sebastian.) Coming north on U.S. 1 from Sebastian cross over the bridge and make the first left turn onto Main Street. (Yes, it doesn’t look like your traditional Main Street, but that’s its name.) Coming on U.S.1 from the north, make the right turn onto Main Street just before the bridge. The Outriggers Restaurant is next door to the marina. My Bonnie is located at the west side of the docks, a very short walk from the parking area.
- Captain Sal Tardella
- 6200 99th St #104 Sebastian FL 32958
- Phone: 772-589-4952 Cell: 203-515-9417
- e-mail: email@example.com