Welcome to My Bonnie Charters
Captain Sal Tardella of My Bonnie Charters, specializes in
family-friendly fishing fun on Long Island Sound and central
Florida's east coast. During the spring, summer and fall seasons, he
offers charters out of South Norwalk, only 45 minutes from New York
City. During the winter season he can be found on the Indian River
in Sebastian, Florida, just minutes from the Vero Beach Disney
The captain will take you on an exciting light-tackle saltwater journey, whether you are a novice or seasoned angler. He has fished for decades and holds all of the necessary permits, licenses and state-of-the art electronics to navigate your fishing adventure.
My Bonnie encourages catch-and-release; however, if you catch "legal" fish and wish to keep them, they will be filleted and packaged for you to enjoy at home.
Call Captain Sal at (203) 866-6313 or (203) 515-9417 to book your fishing charter on the Long Island Sound. Call (772) 589-4952 or (203)-515-9417 to book your charter on the Indian River at the Sebastian Inlet, Florida.
My Bonnie Charters is featured in Gone Fishin'... the 75 Best Waters in Connecticut by Manny Luftglass. Buy Gone Fishin'!
My Bonnie Charters Fact Sheet
- Member Yamaha Outboard National Fishing Team
- Member American Professional Captains Association
- Member National Association of Charterboat Operators
- Member International Game Fishing Association (IGFA)
- U.S.C.G Licensed Captain
- 25-foot custom Sportfisherman C-Hawk
- Light tackle specialist
- Electronic navigation systems
- Bait & tackle provided
- Filleting and packaging service upon request
- All environmental and game laws strictly observed
- CAPTAIN SAL TARDELLA can be reached as follows:
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone: 203-866-6313
- Cell: 203-515-9417
- Florida (Dec-Apr): 772-589-4952
- 7 Outer Rd. Norwalk CT 06854